Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
05 February, 06:16
@VincentKennedy
How cool is thos idea in my country

A restaurant in Denham Springs has a wall with prepaid tickets for people that are hungry but can’t afford food, are homeless, etc. They just grab a ticket with a meal they would like that a previous customer paid for. A new take on β€œpay it forward”. I just love this so much and wanted to pass it along to maybe inspire some business owners that follow may start this trend

The restaurant is Papis Mexican Cuisine !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Martin @Marangela
That is amazing. I wish more restaurants would offer that.
I have done what I could many times, and have paid for meals, given money, and on a stormy winter night, paid for a motel room.
I wish I could do this all the time. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»
06:40 AM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Marangela in this post can reply
Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
05 February, 07:59
In response Angela Martin to his Publication
I am sure you have done your bit to help the best you can. Feel good about yourself for your kindness . This is what helping humanity is all about! πŸ•ŠπŸ¦‹β˜ΊοΈπŸ¦‹πŸ•Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Martin @Marangela
05 February, 08:46
In response Sonia Trenorden to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’•