Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
05 February, 04:46
Go to http://gematrix.org

type in your full name

and read the translations

I am teaching you how to code

lets go

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
F1r3 ... @F1r3
05 February, 05:53
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
this is where i get lost- there are so many responses how do you know whats what... which version are we to look at? jewish, english..?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
05 February, 06:33
In response F1r3 ... to her Publication
Its all applicable just read it all

Every version of your name, your birthday typed out into words, --EVERYTHING

its all fractals and it all matters

theres no wrong translation - its just what also numerically lines up with whatever youre searching

For military decodes I take all the capital letters in a tweet then plug them in to gematrix then I take the 3 cypher #'s and plug them in to the Qalerts.app for corresponding drops.

Keep playing with it and running different messages that come to you thru the gematrix calculator. Whatever resonates- follow that.

Love you!

Love & Light @LD2021
05 February, 08:33
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Today's date is interesting ...

Only people mentioned by LD2021 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Love & Light, click on at the bottom under it