I am teaching you how to code

lets go
04:46 AM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Its Donna @duke347
05 February, 05:59
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
there's a fat lady singing somewhere lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
F1r3 ... @F1r3
05 February, 05:53
this is where i get lost- there are so many responses how do you know whats what... which version are we to look at? jewish, english..?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
05 February, 06:33
In response F1r3 ... to her Publication
Its all applicable just read it all

Every version of your name, your birthday typed out into words, --EVERYTHING

its all fractals and it all matters

theres no wrong translation - its just what also numerically lines up with whatever youre searching

For military decodes I take all the capital letters in a tweet then plug them in to gematrix then I take the 3 cypher #'s and plug them in to the Qalerts.app for corresponding drops.

Keep playing with it and running different messages that come to you thru the gematrix calculator. Whatever resonates- follow that.

Love you!

VIRGINIA MCCLANAHAN @RUNAWAY
05 February, 05:24
all i got back was every thing i saw or have read in the past 3 months. except for the angel blood thing.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
05 February, 05:18
Thats interesting. Thsnks for the enlitenment

Moon Shadow @MoonShadow_80
05 February, 04:56
the english one

Moon Shadow @MoonShadow_80
05 February, 04:50
im kinky like that........ lolololololol .....not