Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply
Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
27 September, 12:36
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
i think he said
Omg Hi 🤣
👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jenna Bee @JennaBee
26 September, 11:47
And the brighter we each shine, the easier it will be to find eachother. I look forward to the day when we will be able to gather publicly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Clark @HappyCamper21
26 September, 11:41
jupiture is closer tonight than it has been in over 50 years brightest in the sky tonight

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
26 September, 11:57
In response Beverly Clark to her Publication
I tried...telescope is crap...took this with old school digital camera on a tripod

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
26 September, 11:36
Film at 11:11:11!

🌟🌟🌟
😇

Jimmie Rivers @JimmieRivers
26 September, 11:32
It means Kiki is a supa bright star!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
26 September, 11:55
In response Jimmie Rivers to his Publication
😍🥰😍🥰 Omgeee Jimmie 😍🥰😍🥰 YOU da 🌟💙Suuupaaaa BRIGHT Star 💙🌟
I ❤️ You Fren 🐸 ♾♾♾

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
26 September, 11:55
In response Jimmie Rivers to his Publication
Fact Check: 1117% TRUE ✔️🦋👼

Karen Walker @coachkaren
26 September, 11:30
We are all starseeds, here to light up the energy and frequency of the planet. Let love glow out from you

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
26 September, 11:27
iono ive looked everywhere and can't find how to turn mine up any higher!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
26 September, 11:33
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
26 September, 11:23
maybe just what it says! 🙏🏼🥰❤️🙌🏻