JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
26 September, 09:17
I created the handle JFKJrFan in December of 2019 and this was one of my first posts as I was attempting to encourage calm within the storm. This is Hurricane Fiona, scheduled to arrive to my tiny island with Hurricane Ian on the very day I am scheduled to depart SC which also turns out to be my Birthday, 9.28/ 9/Most High 28/Jr. in simple gematria. You cannot make this stuff up. Good morning. It's already a great day Truth seeker.

#TheGreatAwakening

https://youtu.be/AZ5WPXxNz...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 September, 10:04
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Good morning!
Nana remembers this video well.

Well I hope that you can get off the island earlier then.
We don't want you caught up in the actual storm.

I will have to find you a special card for that day!
So glad you are here!

Ironic isnt' it?
9/28
9/11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
26 September, 10:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
10:04> 104

JFK Is Alive- 104
JFK Jr Alive- 104

Good morning Nana.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 September, 10:45
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Good morning!

Gonna be a beautiful fall day here in Middle TN!🌞

24 more thrill packed days on God's Green Earth!🌎

Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from memes matter, click on at the bottom under it