JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I created the handle JFKJrFan in December of 2019 and this was one of my first posts as I was attempting to encourage calm within the storm. This is Hurricane Fiona, scheduled to arrive to my tiny island with Hurricane Ian on the very day I am scheduled to depart SC which also turns out to be my Birthday, 9.28/ 9/Most High 28/Jr. in simple gematria. You cannot make this stuff up. Good morning. It's already a great day Truth seeker.

#TheGreatAwakening

https://youtu.be/AZ5WPXxNz...
09:17 AM - Sep 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
29 September, 02:14
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Happy Belated Birthday!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
29 September, 02:15
7:17 > 87> 15> 6
9262022 1184> 284> 14> 5

17 69 31 > 8 15 4> 99> 18 = R > 9

659> 119911 > EL EVE N

Happy Birthday!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red 55S @Red55S
28 September, 11:35
Happy Birthday! Be safe! God bless you and your service.

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
27 September, 01:24
Happy Birthday!! Wishing for you a sacred and fulfilling day🦋

Mrs. America @madly_offkilter
26 September, 02:55
Maybe Fiona can tell Ian to FO :)

Evangelina @Evangelina
26 September, 11:21
Are we in the eye of the storm?

Ange Love @LoveM
26 September, 10:34
🥳Happy Birthday coming up 🧁❤️🤗🎉251

You shine like the beacon in the night these last few years with your consistency in posting and explaining upcoming bends in the path and with numerical/ gematria coded messages of the Holy Spirit Plan🙏🏻

ThankQ🤗I love you so much🦁✨❤️

#FamilyIsEverything ✝️😇

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
26 September, 10:26
💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🌼
Father God's Wall Of Protection
Provides Safe Travels In Jesus Name.💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🌼

🌼 Happy Birthday! 💕🙏💕👍💕🎶💕🍻
😎

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
26 September, 10:17
Happy Birthday!

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
26 September, 10:13
My brother's birthday is 9/28.
Happy early birthday to you!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 September, 10:04
Good morning!
Nana remembers this video well.

Well I hope that you can get off the island earlier then.
We don't want you caught up in the actual storm.

I will have to find you a special card for that day!
So glad you are here!

Ironic isnt' it?
9/28
9/11

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
26 September, 10:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
10:04> 104

JFK Is Alive- 104
JFK Jr Alive- 104

Good morning Nana.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
26 September, 09:49
Happy birthday coming 🎂

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
26 September, 09:48
i have a family member whose b’day is 9/28!
Happy Birthday to you!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
26 September, 09:38
thanks for all you do for this movement and thanks for the update on that great day of ones birth God is good all the time and all the time God is.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
26 September, 09:31
Mornin’ 🙏🏼🥰
wishing You a early Happy Birthday! 🫶🏻🥳
The puzzle coming together! ❤️🙌🏻💫

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
26 September, 09:29
I always felt Newfoundland was a magical place.

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
26 September, 09:28
ahh nice, I live on a small island too we got hit with Fiona,

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
26 September, 09:18
you like numbers?? my bday is 111777 you really cant make this shit up!! have a amazing day fellow Patriot! WWG1WGA 🐸

Ange Love @LoveM
26 September, 10:13
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
🤜🏻😁one of my daughter’s is 101777