The Mac @TheMac
26 September, 05:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
26 September, 05:11
In response The Mac to his Publication
Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
COVID-19 and Brain Injury. COVID-19 may lead to changes in personality and behavior, which require treatment across the continuum of care. Traumatic brain injury, stroke, anoxic brain injury, encephalitis, and other neurological conditions leading to brain insult can be devastating to individuals and those close to them ( Table 1 ).
05:14 PM - Sep 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by TheMac in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
27 September, 01:18
Mac, is it safe to assume the majority of medical professionals have been jabbed…repeatedly?
The reason I ask, had a cardiologist appointment last week & had an event monotor put on me yesterday…the Doctor last week & the woman yesterday HONESTLY look like the ‘spark’ that makes us human has gone out of their eyes. Seriously creeping me out! I firmly believe there are serious changes taking place inside them other than the obvious heart, clotting, cancer, autoimmune, etc stuff we been reading, seemingy forever now.
Do you believe these changes are only physical & can they be undone?
Is it possible these changes to the DNA affect the spirit of man & endanger the soul?

The Mac @TheMac
27 September, 01:32
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Reactive oxygen and nitrogen species (RONS) are produced by several endogenous and exogenous processes, and their negative effects are neutralized by antioxidant defenses. Oxidative stress occurs from the imbalance between RONS production and these antioxidant defenses. Aging is a process characterized by the progressive loss of tissue and organ function.

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
27 September, 04:50
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
The 'nano technology' is 'overwriting' their DNA AND IT is 'self-replicating" as it is designed to do.

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
27 September, 09:32
Thank Q Mac for informing
We The People in this mattet of neurological damage. I never should have kept playing rugby past 40. but we all make our own choices. being punched drunk is not has cool as it sounds. As far as i can remember 😉 God bless you all & Re'meme'ber The SOURCE CREATOR can heal anything. One must believe. Jesus Christ of Nazareth Yeshua Ben Joseph saves & HEALS Hallelujah it's true. Praise God
thank Q @jes_us for sending this 🔥 thread 📯 right 👉 on #MAC

Jes King @jes_US
27 September, 11:53
In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication
phrase I don't say frequently, not for any reason specifically but here it is. . .bless your heart brother bless you so very abundantly for;
being a warrior
continuing to battle for us in Realms that we do not see.
You are one strong strong righteous man!
I AM so thankful to have grown up with you
I AM so thankful to have known you in nto adulthood and I'm so thankful that you yourself stand as the one true living witness to what I have experienced in
"The Last 5 Years" 👉 you are a danger and a huge threat to anyone who hurts the children 👈
For that I will forever be grateful, they should be very scared, we are right on top of their ass.
oh and one more thing, as you always tell me, . .
I got your six goy boy Mulloy😆💫💯👋👋👋

The Mac @TheMac
27 September, 01:08
In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication
🙏🏻❤️

The Mac @TheMac
26 September, 05:16
Brain injury due to oxygen deficiency Lightning or Electric shock

The Mac @TheMac
26 September, 05:22
Let’s do this...