Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 September, 08:03
Go(o)d Morning Patriots!

How are you going to be after?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
26 September, 01:57
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
This experience has definitely soften my hard, made me strong and experience life every day for what it is and be blessed in it. I'm glad I went through the storm God presented me with. He showed me what I needed to work on to be a better human. Thanks for sharing as always @VincentKennedy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
I've come to understand thru all of this that no matter where we live, what our circumstances are, whether we're rich, poor or somewhere in the middle. We've been thru something in our life that has profoundly changed the way we look at things and brought us together and united us to use whatever it is that God put in us to be strong and able to help win this knock down, drag out spiritual battle. and we're winning it.
02:57 PM - Sep 26, 2022
In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MsSarah in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sarah Jones, click on at the bottom under it