TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
26 September, 12:51
LOOK at these 2 Gems I found in my screenshots!

One year George News Delta, for Tomorrow!!!!
🧐😳😱 (They seem more relevant to me a year later, for some reason!).

2 Pics 👇👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eve Morris @Eve
26 September, 01:20
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
I dont buy this. you do not mix all those drugs together like that and give to just anyone.... Can be dangerous.
02:54 PM - Sep 26, 2022
In response Eve Morris to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
Eve Morris @Eve
27 September, 12:44
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Zinc-antioxidant enzymes, brain function, and the immune system.
Doxycycline is used to treat many different bacterial infections
Azithromycin is used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections. It is a macrolide-type antibiotic. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
Ivermectin for Parasites
hydroxychloroquine (or chloroquine) is indicated for all patients with systemic disease

27 September, 01:01
NOT TOGETHER!!! was my point. and yes Former EMT and certified is holistic medicine for pets. Got anymore stupid questions. READ MY PROFILE

Eve Morris @Eve
27 September, 12:25

Eve Morris @Eve
26 September, 08:13
i looked it up and Yes it can be used as a vaccine. it would have saved thousands

26 September, 10:37
ALL of the ingredients together? uhhh... doubtful.