TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
LOOK at these 2 Gems I found in my screenshots!

One year George News Delta, for Tomorrow!!!!
🧐😳😱 (They seem more relevant to me a year later, for some reason!).

2 Pics 👇👇
12:51 PM - Sep 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
26 September, 03:53
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Oh jeez I never thought of the vax being switched out! 😬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
26 September, 01:29
🔴Biden/NWO stole Election 11/03/2020

🔴Pfizer NEVER took Trump Administration’s Government FUNDING $ 👉This Chicago Tribune Article Another Trump Boomerang!!
https://www.chicagotribune...

👉👉🔴BioNtech made Agreement with Pfizer 11/09/2020 after the STOLEN Election was confirmed and Biden would be next POTUS.

🔴Biden Admin HALTED “Operation Warp Speed” Day 1 of their Presidency. Started new vaccine campaign called “Covid Response”. (This was why there were NO “avail” vaccines when “biden” took office). .

🔴Biden CHANGED Trump’s VACCINES w/ deadly BioNTech mRna / etc.

Link connecting Post Stolen Election and Pfizer Agreement for mRna BioNtech
https://www.washingtonpost...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eve Morris @Eve
26 September, 01:20

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
26 September, 02:54
In response Eve Morris to her Publication
I dont buy this. you do not mix all those drugs together like that and give to just anyone.... Can be dangerous.

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
26 September, 01:17
The DJT vaqq I read a while back was not the poison that was supposed to happen

Ken Hendricks @Kanon1745
26 September, 01:14
I think this is Trumps, Trump card when people look to blame someone. The ol switcharoo