Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 September, 01:07
Are they just going to keep going until the normies get super pissed?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
I don’t think the normies are even paying attention.
01:09 PM - Sep 26, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AngieMac in this post can reply
Lily B.... @LilyB
26 September, 01:55
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
I think they're only paying attention to what directly impacts their personal level of comfort. They don't have "eyes to see, ears to hear, or hearts to understand".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
26 September, 02:01
In response Lily B.... to her Publication
No they don’t. And it is getting more and mire painful for those of us that do and are made to feel like we are crazy because of it.

President Elect Kraken @DeepStateHunter
26 September, 02:15
In response Lily B.... to her Publication

May The4th @MayThe4th
26 September, 01:18
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
I think the normies need a BIIIGGG red pill suppository 😂

Angie Mac @AngieMac
26 September, 01:19
In response May The4th to her Publication
Agreed!

memes matter @NoComment
26 September, 02:20
In response May The4th to her Publication
the timing is everything,if they dont smell the covfefe soon, its gonna be one black pill,all of at once like a heros dose🤭🪖now, thats gonna be many different reactions to that,all leading towrds truth, in this life time or the next❤️we win even when we loose, gods design