Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 September, 08:03
Go(o)d Morning Patriots!

How are you going to be after?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
GoOd Monday, VK and Patriots!
What a beautiful, thought provoking video.
Every morning, my husband makes our espresso. He weighs the beans and then he hand grinds them in a manual grinder. It has too be done just right and with care, otherwise the espresso will be too bitter. He is able to make the perfect espresso not just from excellent quality organic beans, but from the time that went into the process to achieve that end goal. It reminds of the truth journey we have been on and the years of time and care that has gone into The Plan. I believe Anons are like the finest espresso beans and we have been prepared to help wake the world -not bitter, just rich from our experience and so much hidden truths. Like the gentleman said - change begins from the inside. I strive to be like an awesome cup of espresso helping to wake the world in a good way. 💛 ☕💛
11:57 AM - Sep 26, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jennifer_ojs in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Oliver Jaxson, click on at the bottom under it