Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
25 September, 07:11
TRUMP DERRANGEMENT SYNDROME IS BACK X !!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
25 September, 07:19
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
I do believe that Trump Derangement Syndrome will be published in psychology books just as Stockholm Syndrome, etc are a “mental psychological “ issue

TDS is very real. I was with a good friend who became visibly upset about Trump on a couple of occasions and then saw a poster in a furniture store and became angry enough to leave the store.

The media has cast a spell on these people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
25 September, 07:33
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
It is part of a Personality Disorder, just not sure which one!! 🤪

One that has Symptoms which include Easily Brainwashed, Can NOT think for their self and have MAJOR unresolved issues!!

IAM 8:13 @IAM13888
my husband says “Real democrats smell funny”
🤣, i said maybe they are of that “bloodline”. the human ones that smell normal and are just under a spell”🤣
07:41 PM - Sep 25, 2022
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IAM13888 in this post can reply
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
25 September, 07:52
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
🤣😂 I don’t doubt it one bit!! 🤣

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
25 September, 07:56
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
i will never ever forget the time he said that about a year ago or so.
btw, he is a “trump normie” that is waking up in the last six months to the real real stuff.
I think he understands now what all that means 🤣