Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Jessica Marie @Faith11286
26 September, 01:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Even the small ones! I can’t wait to reach the big ones though..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
26 September, 12:54
my worry, if i have offended any of you please forgive me. just wanted to help in this adopted family. am just 1 of many called for warrior cover. a darkness if not offense then spiritual💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RoccoQ @RoccoQ
26 September, 12:23
You reached your 177.6 goal? 😎

TrueView Patriot @TimA
26 September, 12:23
tell'em Vin!

memes matter @NoComment
26 September, 12:16
when you one line it...well

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
26 September, 08:48
1776?

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
26 September, 08:21
Yes, Yes It Does.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
26 September, 07:57
Can you elaborate please? Thanks. 😁

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
26 September, 07:54
amen 🙏

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
26 September, 06:07
stay alive anothrr day ✅😂

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
26 September, 01:49
🙏

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
26 September, 01:40
does that mean no more moving goal posts ?

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
26 September, 01:39
Today was the day my husband fit into his "goal" shirt! Down 50 lbs. in 3 months. Crazy you posted that today. He feels great about the payoff for all the hard work.

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
26 September, 12:35
lets do this! vibe check fam!!!

pressure breaks pipes but it also makes diamonds!

"turn your magic on... we are legends everyday"
"we are diamonds taken shape"

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Coldplay - Adventure Of A Lifetime (Official Video) - YouTube

Coldplay - Adventure Of A Lifetime is taken from the album A Head Full of Dreams released in 2015 Subscribe for more content from Coldplay:https://bit.ly/sub...

reaper myer @reapermyer
26 September, 01:37
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
this video is ridiculous.........i love it

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
25 September, 11:50
🙏

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
25 September, 11:10
What goal did you reach today VK? :)

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
25 September, 10:46
#35 (mirror) TS:)
#KennedyVision

Feels good to reach goals = 212
Prince Charles of Whales = 212
The Reawakening of America = 212
CoronaVirus Vaccine = 212
Family Is Everything = 212
There Are No Coincidences = 212

Q 212

Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
25 September, 10:57
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 September, 10:27
Nana is turning in early, almost certain that I never actually went to sleep last night.
Very very strange night.
First time in a while I have felt demons trying to take space.

I guess I was overly protective all night once I saw them & I felt them since my grandson spent the night.

It is like they are held by a glass wall at a distance when they show up, but last night was the first time in a really long time they were able to flicker closer. They flicker like they cant hold the space. `

Last night was the first time I can recall hearing an audible feminine voice. She said, " It is a key circle, chain circles back to the beginning"

Also I had not seen the energy waves the last day or so when I close my eyes, but they were back early this morning.
The only thing is they were flowing top to bottom, they have never flowed that way. They have always flowed left to right before.

Green 8700 @Green8700
25 September, 10:52
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Prayers for you beautiful, may Archangel Michael Defend you in battle. Drive Satan all the wickedness the dwels around you to hell where they belong🙏

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
25 September, 10:25
Are you 177.6 lbs now?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 September, 10:09
What I miss today VK?

BTW, we are having a little "Out of the Storm" Patriots shindig in Nashville, TN on Oct. 25 if current event triggers permit and Nana would like to invite you and the wifey!
It's gonna be Lots of Fun!

Good evening, we will miss you while you are gone.
Please stay safe!
Love you!
Nana

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
25 September, 09:43
Vibes

64 < > 46
223 < > 322

Q 30
Would you believe a device was placed somewhere in the WH that could actually cause harm to anyone in the room and would in essence be undetected?
Fantasy right?
When Trump was elected you can’t possibly imagine the steps taken prior to losing power to ensure future safety & control.
When was it reported Trump Jr dropped his SS detail?
Why would he take that huge risk given what we know?
I can hint and point but cannot give too many highly classified data points.
These keywords and questions are framed to reduce sniffer programs that continually absorb and analyze data then pushed to z terminals for eval. Think xkeysc on steroids.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
25 September, 09:31
a reason i like projects, a beginning, and end. alpha and omega💙

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
25 September, 09:21
Meanwhile... on Anon Island

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
25 September, 09:16
Indeed. care to elaborate my good man?

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
25 September, 09:00
winning vibes
t/s 17:30

25 September, 08:50
vibes 😎

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
25 September, 08:44
Did you post this back in 2020? I believe it was said we should save it for the future. We had Irma, now Ian coming. Talk on Truth is the two columns. II.

25 September, 09:02
In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication
nice t/s in my timezone > 01:44PM

26 September, 08:15
In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication
👀

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
25 September, 08:33
Especially Team Goals.