Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 September, 05:30
Feels good to reach goals.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 September, 10:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Nana is turning in early, almost certain that I never actually went to sleep last night.
Very very strange night.
First time in a while I have felt demons trying to take space.

I guess I was overly protective all night once I saw them & I felt them since my grandson spent the night.

It is like they are held by a glass wall at a distance when they show up, but last night was the first time in a really long time they were able to flicker closer. They flicker like they cant hold the space. `

Last night was the first time I can recall hearing an audible feminine voice. She said, " It is a key circle, chain circles back to the beginning"

Also I had not seen the energy waves the last day or so when I close my eyes, but they were back early this morning.
The only thing is they were flowing top to bottom, they have never flowed that way. They have always flowed left to right before.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Green 8700 @Green8700
Prayers for you beautiful, may Archangel Michael Defend you in battle. Drive Satan all the wickedness the dwels around you to hell where they belong🙏
10:52 PM - Sep 25, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Green8700 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 September, 10:49
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
😘