Deb Cummings @lizdeb56
24 September, 09:43
OH NO HERSCHEL BROS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 September, 09:50
In response Deb Cummings to her Publication
This needs a lookin into. Don't know much about him. Hope that is some football thing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
25 September, 01:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
He gets paid how much by whom ?

hmm 🧐

$331,000 a year as a spokeman for a for profit Pharma organization

How long have they been paying him?
> Follow the money.

And in 2014, as a celebrity contestant on a Food Network game show, Walker won a $50,000 prize to donate to his charity of choice, Patriot Support.

But Patriot Support is not a charity. It’s a for-profit program specifically marketed to veterans that is offered by Universal Health Services, one of the largest hospital chains in the U.S. Walker wasn’t the program’s founder, either. It was created 11 years before Universal Health Services says it hired Walker as a spokesman, which paid him a salary of $331,000 last year.

TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
We have all been fooled throughout our lives by the Deep State Assholes, I know I have been. You as well, most likely.

Perhaps Herschel Walker was as well?
Perhaps he has stayed connected to said entity, to assist the White Hats? 🤷‍♀️

I guess “we’ll see what happens”!
01:41 PM - Sep 25, 2022
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
Lady Polymath @ladypolymath
26 September, 06:59
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
They thought we would follow the stars ...

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
25 September, 01:46
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
he gets paid $331,000 by the largest Hospital Chains in the US a YEAR.

Then he funneled 50,000 back to them even though theyre not a charity 😂

Pair this with his wife who illegally voted in GA election because her primary residence is in TX.

what did his ex wife say about him?

Hmmmm

all roads point to #Fooked for Hershel.

White hats used him for a sting op?

Show me the evidence.

Verify then trust.