Dennis Spivey @DS3
I am trying to understand why people are giving any credence to the new administration's actions. I need more explanation than "it's a movie" as I am sure those families affected by the actions of this new administration would like answers also. People are being harmed, time for the "movie" to become an action movie!!! Anyone able to shed some light on this please feel free to do so.
06:46 AM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by DS3 in this post can reply
Anna Ballou @lillylou
05 February, 09:28
In response Dennis Spivey to his Publication
whatch this, we shall see if it comes true TONIGHT Feb. 5th
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CYNTHIA SPRAYBERRY @cwilliamsann
05 February, 08:40
The only hope we have right now is the Lord. America is in serious trouble and it is being destroyed as we speak. Our election was a coup and our country was overthrown by the Globlist Deep State. That is from within and outside our country. Mike Lindell is putting out a documentary showing exactly what happened in our election and how our country has been overthrown. It is very very serious. There is nothing we can do but pray and trust God. The only other thing we can do is stand up and fight for what is right. The current administration are planning on destroying our Constitution an

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theresa Garner @Tg970
05 February, 08:25
Have you watched Red Pill Project Daily Dose, Episode 99 from last night? This answered a LOT for me and others I know that did watch it. Well worth the hour and a half!!!!

Lisa Evans @LisaEvans
05 February, 10:20
In response Theresa Garner to his Publication
Can you post a link?

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
05 February, 08:25
Exactly!

Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
05 February, 07:47
I see the movie. But real people, real families are being harmed & real people are taking the vacccine. Real children can't play. Real children are being hurt beyond belief. So I ask & deeply struggle with the fact that this is allowed to continue. Those around me that voted Biden. NOT ONE has any problem with what Biden is doing. They are not waking up. Truth is not get out. How much more innocence must be harmed? They only see the lies of MSM. At least shut down MSM so truth can be heard

Who needs to act. Someone(s) need to act.

Time to question is more harm is being done then good

Willow My dogo @Willow5
05 February, 09:09
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
No one in my family waking up. I asked my dad why the pipeline was dc and he said "they break and the cleanup is difficult". 🤦🏻‍♀️ People who watch the msm have been trained not to think critically. They cant see that bringing in more foreign workers AND cutting jobs is a recipe for disaster. We need actual news AND education for rhe masses.

Coffee Queen @musicmaven183
05 February, 07:32
🤗It's a process. For one it's being done to wake people up. People need to hurt before they can be healed. IThe good guys are fighting a very old establishemt with very deep roots. You can't just pull the tree out of the ground and expect your work to be done. You've got to start from the bottom up. Patience and Keep the Faith!

Diane F2021 @DianeF2021
05 February, 07:34
In response Coffee Queen to her Publication
Yes!! You have to think of it as a marathon not a sprint. Years and years of evil and deep corruption take time to eradicate.