Dennis Spivey @DS3
05 February, 06:46
I am trying to understand why people are giving any credence to the new administration's actions. I need more explanation than "it's a movie" as I am sure those families affected by the actions of this new administration would like answers also. People are being harmed, time for the "movie" to become an action movie!!! Anyone able to shed some light on this please feel free to do so.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
I see the movie. But real people, real families are being harmed & real people are taking the vacccine. Real children can't play. Real children are being hurt beyond belief. So I ask & deeply struggle with the fact that this is allowed to continue. Those around me that voted Biden. NOT ONE has any problem with what Biden is doing. They are not waking up. Truth is not get out. How much more innocence must be harmed? They only see the lies of MSM. At least shut down MSM so truth can be heard

Who needs to act. Someone(s) need to act.

Time to question is more harm is being done then good
07:47 AM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Dennis Spivey to his Publication
Only people mentioned by starseasons in this post can reply
Willow My dogo @Willow5
05 February, 09:09
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
No one in my family waking up. I asked my dad why the pipeline was dc and he said "they break and the cleanup is difficult". 🤦🏻‍♀️ People who watch the msm have been trained not to think critically. They cant see that bringing in more foreign workers AND cutting jobs is a recipe for disaster. We need actual news AND education for rhe masses.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396