Dennis Spivey @DS3
05 February, 06:46
I am trying to understand why people are giving any credence to the new administration's actions. I need more explanation than "it's a movie" as I am sure those families affected by the actions of this new administration would like answers also. People are being harmed, time for the "movie" to become an action movie!!! Anyone able to shed some light on this please feel free to do so.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Coffee Queen @musicmaven183
05 February, 07:32
In response Dennis Spivey to his Publication
🤗It's a process. For one it's being done to wake people up. People need to hurt before they can be healed. IThe good guys are fighting a very old establishemt with very deep roots. You can't just pull the tree out of the ground and expect your work to be done. You've got to start from the bottom up. Patience and Keep the Faith!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane F2021 @DianeF2021
Yes!! You have to think of it as a marathon not a sprint. Years and years of evil and deep corruption take time to eradicate.
07:34 AM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Coffee Queen to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DianeF2021 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Diane F2021, click on at the bottom under it