Martin Geddes @martingeddes
There is a bit of a "crunch moment" arriving... I (and many anons) have neglected the Babylon world and its demands so that we can fight the silent war. We have been made promises via Q that transformational change is coming, and we can see many signs of it looming. Trump's epic "Our movement..." speech defines the end state.

The challenge right now is do we (1) go back to minimal compliance to get [Them] off our backs, (2) invest the time and energy to fight the enemy using their own system and rules, or (3) wait for the whole damn thing to be swept away into the trashcan of history?

The fairness issue is that we anons don't have knowledge of anticipated timescales, although there are plenty of plausibly deniable (strong) hints. Compared to a "traditional" full-on Bolshevik murderous assault things are rather comfy, but the jabs have yet to play out.

So it's a good problem to have. But still a problem.
06:15 AM - Sep 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Bim Fetii @bimfetii
25 September, 03:08
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Use their system to make the wheels squeak.
I'm having no success but it doesn't stop me from trying ☺️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
25 September, 07:28
Exactly Jason! We just keep going the best we can! I dont think some understand that more and more are going into survival mode! That means saving every penny! No phone! No internet! Fighting to stay above water! Im really not ok with pushing a narrative via pier pressure either. Any who. Love you all immensely ! Praying for big event tomorrow but we all know never to trust manmade dates

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
25 September, 06:26
Yes, I do agree with you and the problem before us is big, as are the dilemmas. But for me personally, the outcome is certain, whether we participate actively or participate actively as combatants. I think of the Hopi life plan prophecy with the two timelines, I think of Kim Clement's prophecies, of the rumors about The Looking Glass as told by Bill Wood. Q also talks about The Looking Glass! The outcome is: The Great Awakening. It is not for nothing that we mainly participate as Digital Warriors ... spreading the message via Social Media, via friends and family .... God Wins!!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
25 September, 06:24
We just keep going.