KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
todays’s the big day…well technically not yet, where I am. But it's passed midnight where a lot of you are.
12:11 AM - Sep 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by Kevsqt in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
25 September, 08:44
In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication
ANON 777 anon777
4 hours ago
5 significant CMEs in a very short span of time (< 48 hours)! This calls for a major ramp-up in space weather, and possibly aurora possibilities in the next days (and perhaps weeks!) seen by SOHO (LASCO C2/C3)

https://twitter.com/NightL...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Five @Johnny_5
25 September, 12:53
I imagine there was a reason why they announced the Queen's death on a specific date, then followed up with 17 days of mourning, which then puts us on 9/25 or 9/26 depending on which day the mourning started.

Either way, you can see everything lining up, Financial collapse (liquidity crisis beginning), cryptos, stocks, bonds collapsing, but ISO tokens going up-notably a big bump in XRP after being mostly flat since May 2022-this to me is signal for go time.

Also, Starlink is ready on all continents, regulations for CBDC/stablecoins ready (framework made public), pieces in place to roll out new tax system (inflation reduction act). Just a lot of things seem to be converging.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
25 September, 12:18
Dates, dates and more dates. I have also seen the 29th. It certainly feels like we are very close! Please God!

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
25 September, 01:41
In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication
Oct 29 was mentioned a few times also.