KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
25 September, 12:11
todays’s the big day…well technically not yet, where I am. But it's passed midnight where a lot of you are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Five @Johnny_5
I imagine there was a reason why they announced the Queen's death on a specific date, then followed up with 17 days of mourning, which then puts us on 9/25 or 9/26 depending on which day the mourning started.

Either way, you can see everything lining up, Financial collapse (liquidity crisis beginning), cryptos, stocks, bonds collapsing, but ISO tokens going up-notably a big bump in XRP after being mostly flat since May 2022-this to me is signal for go time.

Also, Starlink is ready on all continents, regulations for CBDC/stablecoins ready (framework made public), pieces in place to roll out new tax system (inflation reduction act). Just a lot of things seem to be converging.
12:53 AM - Sep 25, 2022
In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Johnny_5 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Johnny Five, click on at the bottom under it