Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 September, 10:54
Today is a good day to embrace your creative side.
Post something you created.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
24 September, 10:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I am late posting this, my creativity has turned into wanting to help others. I created a business Anchored by Light, and I want to help those suffering with substance abuse of all kinds and who have not have had success with the government and judicial programs, that have set them up to fail, and profit off of them.
They are not helping anyone.
Teaching them about energy and their bodies, and the truth is what they need. It worked for me, and I want to help all that I can, before I leave my body.
I also want to help the sexually abused, because they have not had any help, and have had their traumas swept under the rug.
This is my true passion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
24 September, 10:56
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
Bless you!!! what a great thing to do!!!!!
Congratulations on your personal success.
been trying to help 1 of my boys over 15 years now. falls on deaf ears but we seem to continually bail him out financially
so hard not to.

24 September, 11:03
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
I think the reason, it worked for me is because I knew in the back of my head, their system was a joke,, and they didn't want anyone to get better. They wanted to keep them entrapped, and in a cycle that they could profit off of them. When I had a bad car accident, and what I experienced led me to where I am, and I learned about energy and my body, if they would teach people the truth, soo many could overcome this.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
24 September, 11:14
I do agree with that 100%. they give meds that keep em high as hell. seboxin i think.
unfortunately different for my son.
This seems to be his easiest way to "make money" and to deal with his lifelong deamons. long story he is 35 now apparently started drugs at 14 or so We had no clue. many rehabs many jail stays.
He won't walk away from his "group of friends".
i will continue to try but you are a blessed soul in my opinion. Good for you even if you help only 1. sure it will be many many more!
💖🙏

24 September, 11:18
He will find his way, keep praying, and just know, he is not doing it to hurt you. He is lost, and probably using to numb his feelings. Do not give up on him, I know you won't. Keep praying and I will also pray for him.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
yes you are correct & ty.
unfortunately his issues began in 2nd grade learning disability but different then usual. then My Mom's murder when he was 3 etc etc etc...
this unfortunately is his only known mechanism to cope. Numb the emotional pain and still survive.
we will get there hopefully in time. in county jail rt now up north so at least gives his body a brake!
ty again and bless you for helping others.
Sure having been there will help more than some realize!
11:26 PM - Sep 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by RhondaMom in this post can reply
24 September, 11:27
God Bless you, you are a great Mama, he is lucky to have you.
I will pray for him 🙏

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
24 September, 11:40
it wasn't that we didn't try. I had him tested for occasional therapy. hand eye correction is.
was told he tested at 69% turns out he was at 6% found out couple years later.
teachers & principal saying nothing wrong with him he is just lazy certainly didn't help.
Dam I should of sued school back then but it would have taken from other more needy (in my eyes) kids. we had a very poor school district and i felt guilty taking from them.
rite or wrong was long time ago.
I have all the documentation or would never make this statement!
so much for Special Education ever not just recently