Martin Geddes @martingeddes
We may have been gamed by white hats into prepping “too early” versus when things actually go down, but this prepping closes off options for the enemy. A lot of bad things have failed to happen so far, but that doesn’t mean no prep needed.
08:41 PM - Sep 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
30 September, 06:59
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Better to prep and not need than need and never prepped.. and now your fooked... or something like that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
26 September, 08:40
I gotta tell you, living surrounded by the clutter of prep is wearing on me. I have no place to put anything in my kitchen and pantry area. I'm about to start eating it all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
26 September, 07:43
All of my food expired and I had to start all over, and now I’m way behind again

Shelli Crosswell @ShelliC
25 September, 10:48
I've been stocking up/prepping for years. No waste. Have always bought extra when it was on sale so never have to pay full price for anything. Just stock what you eat and eat what you stock.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
25 September, 09:51
We keep freezer stocked..the man is the king of shopping managers specials with meat. We buy fresh veggies and flash freeze...I make soups and stews to freeze...we just rotate meat and eat oldest to newest in freezer. Stocked with beans, rice and canned stuff..we keep 3 propane tanks filled as we cook mostly on grill anyways. Plus we have a a stock of MREs since he is in the military. Always good to be prepared...a good storm and we are without electricity. We keep a few 10lbs ice bags in freezer to hopefully keep stuff cold for awhile.

arba happihr @arba
25 September, 09:51
A good boy scout is always prepared ☺️
Peace and love Martin
God's got this.
I hope you get the new camera set up you wanted.
I can't imagine how you could take a better photo. Yours are already better than ever.
thankyou

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 September, 09:48
Makes Nana wonder what "really" happened yesterday that failed so we didn't hear of it???

I understand they have tried to hit us with nukes and other weapons before and were stopped by our Space Force or the ETs helping us.

And who exactly believes the bullshit about NASA's DART test
Double Asteroid Redirection Test tomorrow?
REally?
They have lied about everything else.
Well imo if they show us this tm it will only be because they already have done it.
No damn way they would allow a televised fail.

https://www.nasa.gov/

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
25 September, 09:47
I am glad we had the chance to prep early. I set up three storage shelves each stacked with four sections completely filled with non perishables. If I found out last minute...I wouldn't have filled them completely. Now I am stocking up with flash lights, batteries and first aide.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
25 September, 09:31
It is not paranoia, it's called hyper vigilance...

LFG

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
25 September, 09:25
👊

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
25 September, 09:02
i have been prepared for 5 yrs! stuff got old had to throw out, i even had a storage unit made to store all the stock. now ive moved out of that Blue State. i had to give away all my stock. now im waiting for my house to be built. #what a waste of time effort and money. im living temporarily a couple of places # whatever!

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
25 September, 09:44
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
Sad how much food I just threw out today, mine is also over 5 years. Ugh!

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
25 September, 08:59
I have to learn to make bread. Im already proficient at soup. If we grow onions, carrots and have a few chickens, we wont starve. Tomatoes are a must too. knowing how to make bread would be a great benefit. Those who went through the Depression have great ideas about cheap meals.

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
25 September, 08:44
We should not look for things to happen on the word of someone who has a feeling, or premonition, or prophecy of when things will happen. Just have faith that things will unfold as God and some very wise people are developing. And be ready to support your family and neighbors.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
25 September, 08:31
👏
Could not agree more

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
25 September, 06:32
My intuition was that something was coming... I think we overwhelmed the info war and either stopped it (if it happened a lot of people would have woken up or started asking questions)
Either that or something did happen, and we just are not aware of it yet.
Either way, we are winning!!!

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
25 September, 06:27
ANY UPDATES FROM LONDON MARTIN?
IS THIS UN FORCES HOAX?

Ken Mac @KenMac
25 September, 04:34
When The Horde™️ is out looting and marauding, you’ll be inside — cozy and prepared. 😀👍🐸🍿

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
25 September, 04:20
The Simpsons cartoon had an EMP disaster for yesterday Sept the 24th. Not that everything is truly predicted with this show, but what if it was White Hats preventing it.
They could be unsure if they win each battle or not & want us prepared at all times. That's the plan in my home.

Diane Wood @Diane416
25 September, 03:13
This "prepping" only works for those of you with the money to spend.

memes matter @NoComment
25 September, 02:33
being a prepper is a lifestyle,just look at the realm we in👀🍿

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
25 September, 01:25
Agree 100%. We have undoubtedly been subject to a benign manipulation from the White Hats for our own good as well as strategic purposes.
I am leaving the game of chess to the professionals.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
25 September, 01:20
Agree! Being prepared and having had extra food and basics stocked up, the crazy market price increases haven't been quite as painful as they would have been if I hadn't prepared in advance. 🙏🏼

Richie Richard @Richie
25 September, 11:51
I compare it to being prepared for a hurricane. The wind is going to blow (we don't know the velocity); it is going to rain (we don't know how much); the intensity is often misjudged by those in the know. However, if you are prepared and informed it becomes a breeze and a rain shower, the sun is going to come up in the morning and fear has no stronghold with the prepared. There is a whole lot of clean up in the aftermath, but that is o.k. as your neighbors start to slowly exit their homes, a new sense of community and compassion starts to erupt.

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
25 September, 09:04
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
waiting

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
25 September, 11:41
I’m torn between Lord please dont make me eat these canned goods and come on already I want to get my spare bedroom back and the gallons of water out of my guest bathroom shower!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
25 September, 01:21
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
🤣👍🏻I hear ya!

William Filer @TahoeBilly
25 September, 11:32
Like Covid, the Q Plan will not allow innocents to starve. It will be made to look and feel scary as hell, but people will survive.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
25 September, 11:25
Shoot…..I’ve been prepping so long, I have to start eating my MRE’s before they expire. 😂 If this 💩keeps up I probably won’t be able to afford new ones.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
25 September, 11:09
Possibly so Martin but I think it has made us so much stronger, in so many ways and as a family it has allowed us to build a special bond and resilience………and patience! Lord, thats a tough one for me sometimes! ❤️😊

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
25 September, 10:03
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Tell your sister to get a french press. You will have to find a way to heat the water. Put the grinds inside, add hot water, press down and let it soak for 5-10 min. Enjoy your coffee.

Shelli Crosswell @ShelliC
25 September, 10:57
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Years ago a tornado passed through about midnight and the electric was down. In the morning my husband took the coffee maker outside, fired up the grill, heated water and slowly poured it over the ground coffee in the coffee maker. Best coffee ever!

Yester Vue @realyestervue
25 September, 10:59
May be a "better than the alternative situation" though in the end...most don't prepare EVER.I am in the US and a quick glance at our hurricane seasonal effects on locals for generations of history now reveals the stark truth of that...even unto current times it remains a sad reality.
~
The world lives in the moment too deeply it seems with little to no thoughts, plans, or imaginings of tomorrow or reflections on yesterday.

June Patriot @JunePatriot
25 September, 10:54
Agree. Feast of the Trumpets tomorrow