TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
I had a dream on March 2021 I posted it in with the pics below.

I attached a dream I had about this back in March of 2021. After I had that dream I did some digging and found this info about April of 2021 a month after I had the dream... I also attached 2 pics from a current event that is happening right now on on SEPT 24th 2022....... You guys don't have to believe anything I say...but I can tell you it's unfolding right now as we speak.... lots more to come... keep in mind Pres Trump just talked about Taiwan in a rally.... just the other day... keep an eye on Taiwan I have been saying that for a while now. Taiwan is another marker after the death of the Lizard Queen.... yep sure is.

TOTAL OF 8 pics please look at each one thank you
04:19 PM - Sep 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
24 September, 05:20
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
👀 I believe in dreams👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
24 September, 06:59
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
🤗❤️ thank you!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
24 September, 05:05
fascinating... makes total sense to me. after Q posted watch the water, I posted it would be a naval standoff between nations leading ti the scare event. we are fast approaching this now

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
24 September, 07:01
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
thanks for sharing!! yes... to many want dates and times.. you cant... because there are moves and counter-moves... law of war.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
24 September, 04:59
i woke up this morning hearing (again) the line from GEORGE News from like a year ago or so?? where they/he said "THe beast is yet to come" and we would know what that indicated at a later date. that's where the "invisible enemy" will be coming from perhaps? as i have continued to feel - we need a "they live" moment.

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
24 September, 05:08
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
thanks for sharing!!! see that is an amazing experience you just had.... how many times has President Trump said "we are fighting an invisible enemy" tons of time... I also get information to research via songs that come to me while im selling ... Like the song "ace of spades"... woke me up playing when Pence was certifying the elections .. i was awoken 2 days in a row with that song blasting in my head jan 5 an 6th of 2021... it would flash a pic of Pence and the words trader.. over and over.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
24 September, 04:58
your dream is A M A Z I N G! spot on Truth you saw! thank you for sharing!

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
24 September, 05:01
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
❤️🤗 thank you for the kind words!!! I have so many logged its crazy..lol.. I am grateful for each and everyone of my dreams.... I didn't know it at the time but its a timeline.... crazy times we are living in... but just remember there is nothing to fear.... enjoy the moments we are living in live history right now.... and YES the best is yet to come.... its our NEW BEGINING we all should be celebrating right now.

@MLM Addiction;Truth @SunCrystal369
24 September, 04:55
Thats so crazy, and you remembered a lot of it! I have had very vivid dreams too! I woke up in the middle of the night several months back and drew a picture, then went back to sleep, I barely remember doing it the next day, I made sure to put a date on it. here's a pic. So weird right!!

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
24 September, 04:56
In response @MLM Addiction;Truth to her Publication
I have logged my dreams for many many many years... its a timeline...but i didnt know it at the time... haha.. its crazy how this is all unfold.. I am very grateful for each and every dream I get... I had 2 near death experiences one as a very small child and the other as an adult. It has been a ride... let me tell ya..hahaha

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
24 September, 04:59
In response @MLM Addiction;Truth to her Publication
🤗❤️thanks for sharing what you got in a dream... wish more people would ... I think it would help all of us.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
24 September, 04:52
"Lets Talk About What You Saw"

https://anonup.com/thread/...

look at the timestamp of your post and the timestamp of my decode....we just synced.
Nice post Patriot! Ive had dreams too like this. 👍

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
24 September, 04:54
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
❤️that is awesome!! l love it❤️🤗🕵️‍♀️

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
24 September, 04:50
They found one on Assategue Beach in Maryland about two months ago

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
24 September, 04:51
In response Kali Krause to her Publication
really!! oh wow.. thank you for sharing that with me.... !!!!!!!!!!!

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
24 September, 04:43
wheres the pictures

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
In response filomena medeiros to her Publication
the are attached

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
wheres the pictures

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
24 September, 04:44
In response filomena medeiros to her Publication
can you not see the 8 pics atached... click on each one... gees....

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
24 September, 04:37
This is fascinating, and of course you are believed. Thank you for sharing.

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
24 September, 04:45
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
awe.. thank you.... so many dont want to hear about the dreams.. it scares them but its nothing to fear... we win in the end... trust me.... its going to be great!!