TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
24 September, 04:19
I had a dream on March 2021 I posted it in with the pics below.

I attached a dream I had about this back in March of 2021. After I had that dream I did some digging and found this info about April of 2021 a month after I had the dream... I also attached 2 pics from a current event that is happening right now on on SEPT 24th 2022....... You guys don't have to believe anything I say...but I can tell you it's unfolding right now as we speak.... lots more to come... keep in mind Pres Trump just talked about Taiwan in a rally.... just the other day... keep an eye on Taiwan I have been saying that for a while now. Taiwan is another marker after the death of the Lizard Queen.... yep sure is.

TOTAL OF 8 pics please look at each one thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
filomena medeiros @torontocanada
24 September, 04:43
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
wheres the pictures

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
filomena medeiros @torontocanada
24 September, 04:45
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
i don't see anything oh well

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
24 September, 04:47
In response filomena medeiros to her Publication
hover over the picture... have you not looked at multiple pics on her before.. you have to hover over the pic and you will see an arrow on the left and right of each pic to go to the next one.