Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
24 September, 10:51
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Something about musty decayed leaves that makes me feel all warm and cozy. Sweater weather, stews on the stove, knitting needles with yarn, a glass of Port at the end of the day. Beautiful work, Martin!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
24 September, 10:47
Absolutely beautiful!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
24 September, 10:30
much like the Ohio woodlands

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
24 September, 07:29
I feel the fall in these

beauty, death, light, shadow
brings mixed emotions
precipice

"The spirit of God will cause many to FALL in FALL"

- Kim Clament

quoted at this link, 2:22
https://youtu.be/6gfXGop7D...

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
24 September, 02:49
Yes it is 😊

TheresaRuim @TheresaRuim
24 September, 02:58
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Google is presently paying $10447 to $13025 every month for working on the web from home. I have joined this activity 2 months back and I have earned $15248 in my first month from this activity. I can say my life is improved totally!

Look at it what I do...…...…. http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com