Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
24 September, 09:05
Why it has to be a bit shit. https://newsletter.marting...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
Love it! Thanks Martin for the video! That is exactly on point or should I say Spot on my friend! If we don't "grab these sleepers" by the shit and shake them they will NEVER "listen" to GOD...Good Orderly Direction! They have to be either scared to their very core or shaken to their core or maybe Solar Flared into the dark ages or 10 days of darkness or whatever? But something has to rattle their cages and maybe ours too to be in a postion to receive some good direction and advice from someone (I"m hoping with a White Hat and a Good Heart) to re make our planet and our lifestyles and our relationships and what work we want to do that makes us happy and helps others...I'm as ready as I'm going to be bring it on! WWG1WGA! 17
02:12 PM - Sep 24, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JVBanon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JVBanon nonaBVJ, click on at the bottom under it