Only people mentioned by DorotheaTN in this post can reply
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
24 September, 06:09
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
How heartbreaking for those that felt compelled to get this...felt trapped into getting it....who trusted blindly. :( So is this the part then....where when that time comes...that no matter how much they loved or believed...God will say...Depart from Me I never knew you? Because they have the 3rd strand...the mark of the beast?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
24 September, 06:35
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
😥 I hope when this is over that there is a solution.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
25 September, 08:38
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
My pastor says on the paperwork he signed for consent to get the vax it does not say, "I give my soul to satan." Anyone have anything on this?

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
24 September, 06:08
iThat sounds like David Straight???
Would there be a link to the research on that??

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
24 September, 05:53
I always had a feeling the jabs and pcr tests were the mark of the beast. My instincts be right. I didn't get the jab. Neither did my parents or grandparents 💖

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
24 September, 02:52
Great video 👍🏻

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
24 September, 02:50
😳

TheresaRuim @TheresaRuim
24 September, 02:58
In response Vesna Urban-Celovski to her Publication
Google is presently paying $10447 to $13025 every month for working on the web from home. I have joined this activity 2 months back and I have earned $15248 in my first month from this activity. I can say my life is improved totally!

Look at it what I do...…...…. http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
24 September, 02:24
Glad I didn't get it💉