Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
24 September, 02:13
The 3rd Strand

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
How heartbreaking for those that felt compelled to get this...felt trapped into getting it....who trusted blindly. :( So is this the part then....where when that time comes...that no matter how much they loved or believed...God will say...Depart from Me I never knew you? Because they have the 3rd strand...the mark of the beast?
06:09 PM - Sep 24, 2022
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
25 September, 08:38
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
My pastor says on the paperwork he signed for consent to get the vax it does not say, "I give my soul to satan." Anyone have anything on this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
25 September, 09:21
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
So, pastor believes that it CANNOT be the the mark of the beast

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
26 October, 01:37
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
Its doesn't say is on a pack of heroine either, or on a hookers backside...

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
24 September, 06:35
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
😥 I hope when this is over that there is a solution.