Liberty Jennja @Jennja
23 September, 10:01
48 hours into my fast and feeling good. Headache has pretty much subsided and energy level was good today. Feeling a little tired and weak, but has been much easier than I thought it would be. Thinking I will go for another 12 hours.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
23 September, 10:03
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Your doing so good!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
23 September, 10:09
In response memes matter to her Publication
Thanks and cute gif! ;). It really is more mental than physical I think. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
24 September, 12:46
May I ask your process? Ive been researching the extreme benefits of fasting. While I have only been eating a snack a day, I have been reluctant to go full force due to a history of migraines. Can you take anything for the headaches? Also, when coming off the fast, what will be your process? Juices? I would really appreciate any insight. Thank you.❤️

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
My fast was just a straight water fast and nothing else. Some people do juice fasts/cleanses but I like water since juices have natural sugars and I wanted a full reset without any blood sugar spikes. I started at 7pm after a light but healthy dinner. So if you can make it until 7pm the next day rhat's an easy 24 hr fast and you can still have dinner afterwards. Or just go to bed early and skip dinner and then by 7am the next day you're at 36 hours. You really don't get the full benefits of autophagy (cellular repair) until after 24 hrs, I'd aim for at least 36 hrs because the autophagy increases 300% at that point. I'm at 63 hours now and my headache is gone, I didn't take anything for it. Stay hydrated. I will break fast today at 11:11. :) Plan on having fresh fruit, bell peppers and homemade hummus and a warm cup of decaf mushroom coffee. Will eat very light the rest of the day, maybe a smoothie tonight.

Good luck! :)
01:08 PM - Sep 24, 2022
In response Red P 2K71 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
24 September, 01:13
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond. It has helped me tremendously! I wish there were more people like you. God bless your heart and soul!🙏❤️

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
24 September, 02:15
In response Red P 2K71 to her Publication
Thanks, that's very kind. Blessings to you.