Liberty Jennja @Jennja
23 September, 10:01
48 hours into my fast and feeling good. Headache has pretty much subsided and energy level was good today. Feeling a little tired and weak, but has been much easier than I thought it would be. Thinking I will go for another 12 hours.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
23 September, 10:09
In response memes matter to her Publication
Thanks and cute gif! ;). It really is more mental than physical I think. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
23 September, 10:13
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
mind over matter

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
24 September, 12:46
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
May I ask your process? Ive been researching the extreme benefits of fasting. While I have only been eating a snack a day, I have been reluctant to go full force due to a history of migraines. Can you take anything for the headaches? Also, when coming off the fast, what will be your process? Juices? I would really appreciate any insight. Thank you.❤️