Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 September, 11:58
Flight time 1h 44m - landed at 9:08pm on 9.20

98 > 17
92 > 11 | 911

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
Two interesting things I just found about this plane. I'm pretty sure I've seen it at the airport I take lunch at in Maryland.

"The Saratoga was one of two airplanes owned in Kennedy's name by a corporation, Random Ventures Inc. According to Federal Aviation Administration records, it carried the tail number N9253N. The other plane owned by Random Ventures, a Cessna 182, had a similar number N529JK.

That registration paid homage to Kennedy's father, the late President John F. Kennedy, playing off his initials and his birthdate, May 29, 1917."

And this.

"Miscellaneous: 1999 models recently were upgraded with a new cockpit aimed at reducing pilot workload "because there are fewer buttons to push and fewer individual instruments to monitor." Such planes are often used by new pilots who receive special training at places like Flight Safety International where Kennedy studied for his license."
12:33 PM - Sep 24, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by dannySonOfJohn in this post can reply
1776 ... @IGG1776
24 September, 01:06
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
25 September, 02:30
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
look at the "feds"😏🍿

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
25 September, 05:27
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
last contact with faa is at 9:08 there are no coincidences here

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
24 September, 12:53
Wow!😄💛

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 September, 12:52
Good stuff, Danny.
Thanks for adding!

24 September, 12:37
This article was published the day after he was pronounced dead.

""This is not a hot dog airplane," says Roy LoPresti, an aviator of 40 years who remodels small planes."

https://www.cbsnews.com/ne...

24 September, 12:38
Obama would never buy one then. 🤣😂