Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 September, 10:54
Today is a good day to embrace your creative side.
Post something you created.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 September, 09:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I wrote some random things in a notebook back in 2014, this is one, it never really made sense, I was just over the world and its ways then, I had always been, possibly this is where my soul began reaching out, idk, but I know I was never alone, God is so very Good.

https://youtu.be/oFizRY8w0...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 September, 09:18
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Wow! Well said Jason!

Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
It is about one, but was never about me, its very interesting to me now, along with others things written at that time in my life, I was never really sure at that time where it was coming from, I know now, God has always been reaching to us. God Bless You Raven.
09:22 AM - Sep 24, 2022
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 September, 09:38
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
He was speaking to you and you listened. You are blessed!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 September, 09:40
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
as You are Sister.