Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 September, 10:54
Today is a good day to embrace your creative side.
Post something you created.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 September, 09:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I wrote some random things in a notebook back in 2014, this is one, it never really made sense, I was just over the world and its ways then, I had always been, possibly this is where my soul began reaching out, idk, but I know I was never alone, God is so very Good.

https://youtu.be/oFizRY8w0...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 September, 09:22
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
It is about one, but was never about me, its very interesting to me now, along with others things written at that time in my life, I was never really sure at that time where it was coming from, I know now, God has always been reaching to us. God Bless You Raven.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 September, 09:38
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
He was speaking to you and you listened. You are blessed!