Can I respond to that?
I have to fight.
I’m under siege
💥& I’M RUNNING A COUNTRY.💥
If I didn’t fight
I wouldn’t have had gasoline at record lows
I wouldn’t of had all of the things… 💪💞

t.me/realKarliBonne

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
They fookin know it, FK Project Mockingbird. AND the AP of secret orgs shit all over the place.
06:59 PM - Sep 23, 2022
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
23 September, 07:38
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Right on.
According to B Fulford, whom I NEVER read or believe,
but sometimes he actually hits on a fact 😹
the deep state demons are on the ropes.
Question is, will they surrender
or pull an Alien invasion?!?! 🤣🍿🍿🍿🛸👽

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 September, 07:52
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Yeah heard bout that fooker as an operative also pre net, like AJ, and like Icke, so yeah, good for you, they ain't us. They throw a lil info that is worth a shit usually cause they read ours. LOL FK them they coming down also, good tie in. NO reason for them to be successful with blue beam now, since they admitted it glitched in the eighties, whole point was that glitching, tech to be known now so no one falls for it. TIME to show them they do NOT own the fkn ethos, they will go to GITMO and be unhappy, all false operatives of shit land. YAY>