Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 September, 10:54
Today is a good day to embrace your creative side.
Post something you created.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
22 September, 09:52
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Designed my getaway cabin in the mountains. Rain-water catchment system, composting toilet etc. Just need Starlink and im set 👌 (5 pics)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
23 September, 01:18
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
So I am in need of a carpenter!!! kidding ... WOW!!! Love it, when is housewarming party?? I will bring the cheese!

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
23 September, 10:22
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
Hahahaha. All the cheese. Built it when i was 26 so its been a few years lol

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
Made me think of the book "Who moved my Cheese" ... I love this industrial/modern/farmhouse look. Hoping to build and move out to country my self in the next few years.
01:02 PM - Sep 23, 2022
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sigi7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sigis Armor, click on at the bottom under it