Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
21 September, 11:58
Just going to post useful and funny stuff today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 September, 11:45
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
Wonder if she can catch air with them eyelashes, tried to put some on one time, no bueno. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
my thoughts exactly ๐Ÿ˜… Beautiful smile she has
11:18 AM - Sep 23, 2022
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Estherfootprints777 in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 September, 11:30
In response Faith Lee to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸคฃYep one got kinda stuck going up. lol Waited patiently for the magnetized crap to set, applied the lash, blinked it right off. Forever gonna be a mystery to me HOW they keep them on.

Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
23 September, 11:53
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
my girlfriend has no lashes, shes Latino and uses the smaller width lash applications and applies them in sections with a special glue kinda like sticky honey. Shes so quick at it and it looks fabulous on her however they are not that long haha! they last a couple days. Great for a special night out or special occasion