Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I guess even people with money are having a bad time. I can't afford to go to home depo I always thought if you have love you don't need things and money BOY I WAS WRONG LIVE AND LEARN

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

its only in certain states and some purchases don't qualify. it does not apply to online purchases either. sucks really. i didnt qualify for any of mine and i spent alot of money...

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I do this, in Norway its called Trumph😂❤️🎀i get about 3000kroners back every year, and it ties in to food stores,gas stations ect

am responsible for my own happiness. I profoundly and deeply accept myself. I have realistic expectations of mysel

Looking quit

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

okay so what about orders online?Am fixing to order new gas stove, fridge, freezer, washer online for delivery...you don't get an actual hard copy receipt☹️ Anyone know the protocol? PS Awesome find!

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015

I realized today most posts here are so serious and Im over here being silly 🙃 🤪 🙄

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

I must be getting old and or broke, this had me doing a jig. 🤣😂🥰

am responsible for my own happiness. I profoundly and deeply accept myself. I have realistic expectations of mysel

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

you're looking quit

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam #QAngel #unBEARables Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor 🐉🦌🪶⚜✝️⚓🌹💙💚

wtf is Menards ?

🤔😜

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

A Building Supplies store similar to Lowe's and Home Depot...but WHERE, I have no clue lolz

(1) Show this thread

Say What You and Mean What You Say

thanks thats because your a useful and funny gy VK thanks for all you do just like all the anons on AU

thanks thats because your a useful and funny gy VK thanks for all you do just like all the anons on AU

Wonder if she can catch air with them eyelashes, tried to put some on one time, no bueno. lol

Child of GOD, voracious truthseeker, animal lover & nature enthusiast!

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

my thoughts exactly 😅 Beautiful smile she has

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

😂to glue eyelashes on my eyes!? no thank You,if you want long eyelashes, you need to smear coconutoil on them every night, e vitamins, and collagen

(2) Show this thread

Kyrie eleison = Lord, Have Mercy. Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

The Cat has a couple suggestions

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Dwain ThePain1111 to his Publication

I love this!!!!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@g_oh_dee) can see their posts

Proud Canadian! ❤🇨🇦❤🐸 Migrated here after the 11th Twitter Purge in January 2021! TOP KEK!🐸 "Question Everything, & Use Discernment"

wonder if its available in 🇨🇦? 😁

all i hear is 4 -8 weeks

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG everyone involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (you know who you are). God bless each + every one

In response Lance Dillow to his Publication

lol 👍

(1) Show this thread

Time to get this show on the road!

great! i’m doing this since i just made a huge purchase there

dang, lets talk about those lashes!! so jealous, haha!

In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication

I was just going to say the same thing. I’m jealous too.

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Just going to post useful and funny stuff today.=547

God Is Real God Is Truth And God Is Extremely Powerful=547
I Know That You Know I Took Down The Entire Swamp=547
Thank You All For Your Patriotism Your Courage=547

I Am The Lord Thy God Thou Shalt Not Have Any Gods Before Me=547
The Enemies Of God Do Not Know Him But They Will In The End=547

The Elite Stealing From The People Get The Furnace Forever=547
What Is Take All The Wealth From The Wicked In The Here And Now=547

God Declares The Duality Age Is Over We Are In The Quantum Age=547

You Are In Control Of Your Life Take Back Your Power=547
As The World Turns These Are The Days Of Your Lives=547
Believe You Deserve It And The Universe Will Serve It=547

What Is Love Of Power Will Be Displaced By Power Of Love=547
Love Is The Key To Healing This World And Winning The Day=547
The Miracle Tone Of The Universe Five Twenty Eight Hz=547

God Bless You And Keep You From Harm This Day And Forever=547

Patriot. Veteran. I believe in the power of prayer. Faith moves mountains. Donald J Trump is still my President ❤ Never surrender 🇱🇷

Haven't stepped foot into Menards since the hoax began. They were mask nazis....

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

🎯🎯

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18; Kicked off Twtr 1/8/21; Jazz musician in a former life

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

Ditto ... will NEVER go back

Not to mention their rebate has a 30 day time limit on usage.

Use it in 30 days or lose it

.... devious little trick

(2) Show this thread

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

🌻Wow thank you ! Spend lots at HD (garden) & house. Had no idea. Appreciate this !

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeFlynn

Good afternnoon VK!
Nana's idea of fun stuff has changed a lot over the years.
Perspectives and priorities 360 degree turn, complete turn around.
Back to where I started.
A childlike view on life and exploring is amazing.

Excitement here at Nana's is sky high!

I am my word! Truthful, Big hearted, and full of unconditional LOVE! WOOHOO Thank you GOD!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Wisdom is a wonderful gift.

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Thanks Nana, this is great advice. The Pup is sure enjoying his/her day!!! Love Animals! 😍😍💕❤🙏

(4) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

wow great info sense i spend at home depot . In casper wy at my sis she took me to manards its the best 😎🕊

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

Menards were major mask nazis during Covid. I wont forget how they treated us

(1) Show this thread

should have an app and just scan the receipt

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️lets all do this good Vibes in Abundance 🥰

Aw man....my store isn't on the list of participating stores. :/ Dang. We spend a minor fortune in there! LOL! Thanks for the heads up...I'm sure it will benefit many here!

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

Her date was 8/14/22 > 17. There are many Q posts dated 8/14/18. I can't dig right now. Maybe something there.

Bernie 2016 turned #MAGA supporter after 2016 Wikileaks emails & Q. Canada->Taiwan->U.S. Computer Engineer/Small Biz Owner/Startup Founder

Home Depot 11% you say? This was my receipt from Home Depot last time I was there.

PhD -Aberdeen, UK 2012, Early Modern Scottish/British History Mom, Fiancée to Ted, ULTRA MAGA Patriot I AM NOT SINGLE OR LOOKING FOR A DATE

In response Mandy Brake to her Publication

Look up the angelic numbers. Multiple repeats of a certain number can hold vast significance for your life if you keep seeing repeating numbers. Mine have always been - no kidding and I usually see it once or twice a week on a clock somewhere- 1234. Weird but that particular set of numbers actually has meaning!
Do check it out for yourself as you may be being sent a message.
God Bless you. :)

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in my Savior Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything UM!

Hy-Vee. Damn siri! lol

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it is sent away 🖤+🤍

Oh wow! Now that's good to know I shop home depot ALL THE TIME, I could have been saving so much 😂 good time to start!