Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Just going to post useful and funny stuff today.
11:58 AM - Sep 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
deborah sidener @debbiedo
24 September, 05:57
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I guess even people with money are having a bad time. I can't afford to go to home depo I always thought if you have love you don't need things and money BOY I WAS WRONG LIVE AND LEARN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
24 September, 05:23
its only in certain states and some purchases don't qualify. it does not apply to online purchases either. sucks really. i didnt qualify for any of mine and i spent alot of money...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
24 September, 04:00
I do this, in Norway its called Trumph😂❤️🎀i get about 3000kroners back every year, and it ties in to food stores,gas stations ect

Dean Vicente @DeanV79
24 September, 03:15
Looking quit

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
23 September, 05:46
okay so what about orders online?Am fixing to order new gas stove, fridge, freezer, washer online for delivery...you don't get an actual hard copy receipt☹️ Anyone know the protocol? PS Awesome find!

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
23 September, 04:39
I realized today most posts here are so serious and Im over here being silly 🙃 🤪 🙄

Jody Donohue @Jody
23 September, 04:39
I must be getting old and or broke, this had me doing a jig. 🤣😂🥰

Dean Vicente @DeanV79
24 September, 03:16
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
you're looking quit

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
23 September, 04:08
wtf is Menards ?

🤔😜

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
23 September, 05:49
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
A Building Supplies store similar to Lowe's and Home Depot...but WHERE, I have no clue lolz

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
23 September, 09:31
thanks thats because your a useful and funny gy VK thanks for all you do just like all the anons on AU

thanks thats because your a useful and funny gy VK thanks for all you do just like all the anons on AU

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 September, 11:45
Wonder if she can catch air with them eyelashes, tried to put some on one time, no bueno. lol

Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
23 September, 11:18
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
my thoughts exactly 😅 Beautiful smile she has

memes matter @NoComment
24 September, 04:01
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
😂to glue eyelashes on my eyes!? no thank You,if you want long eyelashes, you need to smear coconutoil on them every night, e vitamins, and collagen

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
22 September, 12:15
The Cat has a couple suggestions

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
23 September, 04:05
In response Dwain ThePain1111 to his Publication
I love this!!!!

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Lance Dillow @Chauncy
21 September, 05:21
all i hear is 4 -8 weeks

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
23 September, 08:51
In response Lance Dillow to his Publication
lol 👍

Paisley Park @Paisley66
21 September, 05:16
great! i’m doing this since i just made a huge purchase there

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
21 September, 03:27
dang, lets talk about those lashes!! so jealous, haha!

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
21 September, 05:10
In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication
I was just going to say the same thing. I’m jealous too.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
21 September, 03:08
Just going to post useful and funny stuff today.=547

God Is Real God Is Truth And God Is Extremely Powerful=547
I Know That You Know I Took Down The Entire Swamp=547
Thank You All For Your Patriotism Your Courage=547

I Am The Lord Thy God Thou Shalt Not Have Any Gods Before Me=547
The Enemies Of God Do Not Know Him But They Will In The End=547

The Elite Stealing From The People Get The Furnace Forever=547
What Is Take All The Wealth From The Wicked In The Here And Now=547

God Declares The Duality Age Is Over We Are In The Quantum Age=547

You Are In Control Of Your Life Take Back Your Power=547
As The World Turns These Are The Days Of Your Lives=547
Believe You Deserve It And The Universe Will Serve It=547

What Is Love Of Power Will Be Displaced By Power Of Love=547
Love Is The Key To Healing This World And Winning The Day=547
The Miracle Tone Of The Universe Five Twenty Eight Hz=547

God Bless You And Keep You From Harm This Day And Forever=547

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

21 September, 03:27
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
🎯🎯

wht 2.0 @wht
21 September, 06:28
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Ditto ... will NEVER go back

Not to mention their rebate has a 30 day time limit on usage.

Use it in 30 days or lose it

.... devious little trick

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
21 September, 02:31
🌻Wow thank you ! Spend lots at HD (garden) & house. Had no idea. Appreciate this !

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 September, 02:24
Good afternnoon VK!
Nana's idea of fun stuff has changed a lot over the years.
Perspectives and priorities 360 degree turn, complete turn around.
Back to where I started.
A childlike view on life and exploring is amazing.

Excitement here at Nana's is sky high!

arba happihr @arba
23 September, 04:01
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Wisdom is a wonderful gift.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
23 September, 06:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thanks Nana, this is great advice. The Pup is sure enjoying his/her day!!! Love Animals! 😍😍💕❤🙏

Anne Kats @anneanon1
21 September, 02:24
wow great info sense i spend at home depot . In casper wy at my sis she took me to manards its the best 😎🕊

21 September, 03:30
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
Menards were major mask nazis during Covid. I wont forget how they treated us

LeLe John @Grace1125
21 September, 01:59
should have an app and just scan the receipt

LeLe John @Grace1125
21 September, 01:49
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️lets all do this good Vibes in Abundance 🥰

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
21 September, 01:42
Aw man....my store isn't on the list of participating stores. :/ Dang. We spend a minor fortune in there! LOL! Thanks for the heads up...I'm sure it will benefit many here!

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
21 September, 12:58
Her date was 8/14/22 > 17. There are many Q posts dated 8/14/18. I can't dig right now. Maybe something there.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Cheryl Garrett @DoctorCheryl
21 September, 12:59
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Look up the angelic numbers. Multiple repeats of a certain number can hold vast significance for your life if you keep seeing repeating numbers. Mine have always been - no kidding and I usually see it once or twice a week on a clock somewhere- 1234. Weird but that particular set of numbers actually has meaning!
Do check it out for yourself as you may be being sent a message.
God Bless you. :)

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
21 September, 12:46
Hy-Vee. Damn siri! lol

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
21 September, 12:44
Oh wow! Now that's good to know I shop home depot ALL THE TIME, I could have been saving so much 😂 good time to start!