Only people mentioned by Squawk in this post can reply
Green 8700 @Green8700
07 October, 07:46
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
I saw video of a rally for Jair! Tremendous attendance. They collectively said the Lords Prayer! So Powerful it made me cry! Kim When we were getting kicked off Twitter thankfully I followed you here. AU Has been a source of information, affirmation, and strength. I am dragging as many people as I can through this darkness. Vibe up beautiful! We appreciate you !God Bless ☀️💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Quixotic 1776 @quixotic17
24 September, 11:59
This reminds me of the saturn concept of dimensional entities using us and our FEAR/SUFFERING as batteries or energy sources

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
24 September, 10:50
the predictive programming video i just shared. proof

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
24 September, 05:43
no censent.

no power.

its internal, not external consent.

fear brings about “change”

i do not consent to be changed

IAM 🥰🏄‍♀️‼️🙌💥

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
23 September, 10:15
Absolutely brilliant.
Have never read it better said 💪⚔️🇺🇸🦅

Julie Casey @Trump2023
23 September, 09:08
May the truth be known and may humanity wake up , this War is about saving Earth.
Raising the vibration of the collective consciousness is urgent let’s see who gets the message. The wizards and warlocks are the guardians of higher intelligence they are watching let’s see what happens .

Ange Love @LoveM
23 September, 05:00

NEO ONE @Neo
23 September, 04:59
Good things need always time.

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
23 September, 02:02
Our Energy Is Sacred.....💙

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
23 September, 01:32
Or

Were they hatching 🐣 a plan to save Gos?

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
23 September, 01:53
In response IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 to his Publication
d

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
23 September, 12:29
LOVE unites US.
We manifest HEAVEN ON EARTH.
LOVE

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
23 September, 12:26
🔥🔥🔥

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
23 September, 12:26
Flood em out with Love.

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
23 September, 05:19
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
yeah that really pissed me off! i LOATHE when a great show gets axed and they leave you with a forever-cliff-hanger!

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
23 September, 09:43
The Council of 13... the ex Queen was head of that org.

Guess Charlie will be installed soon... wonder who the interim is...

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
23 September, 09:43
our love for each other our willingness to rise above it can and will destroy because greater is he who is in us the that which is in the world.

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
23 September, 09:34
yes we had that too, Knights of the Round Table, Unite !

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
23 September, 09:31
I am co-creating humanity's best future and their worst nightmare. Join me in that commitment. Humanity in unity and love for our best future!

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
I am co-creating humanity's best future and their worst nightmare. Join me in that commitment. Humanity in unity and love for our best future!

Love Wins @Lovewins_17

Love Wins @Lovewins_17

Love Wins @Lovewins_17

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
Succinct. 👍

Love Wins @Lovewins_17

Love Wins @Lovewins_17

Love Wins @Lovewins_17

Love Wins @Lovewins_17

Love Wins @Lovewins_17

Love Wins @Lovewins_17