Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 September, 10:54
Today is a good day to embrace your creative side.
Post something you created.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
23 September, 04:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Can’t sleep😎
Clay pottery, Hand coiled, burnished with smooth quartz crystal then primitive firing, typically will toss in leaves, twigs, pine needles for some character🔥🍃🌾🍁🍂🌲

The bigger one is still green, not fired yet, been too many irons in fire to get it done, but ready to stoke up that 🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
23 September, 04:33
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
Love these!

23 September, 04:42
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Aahhhhh, ❤️ that you love, really was an outlet to raise me from the ashes of depression! Nothing better than to pound some clay & build a fire🔥

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
The best thing to do, especially when we don’t know what to do, is to allow a good spirit inside to help us along. I am happy to know you are part of my big family of friends 🥰💞
04:47 AM - Sep 23, 2022
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AskYourself_45 in this post can reply
23 September, 05:33
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Yes indeed, Spirit has guilded me all along my journey, I am so thankful for my awakening which was spiritual for me!
I was already awakened to our bad state of affairs, was in tea party until they sent the IRS to shut that down! Finding like minded peeps here, was again guilded & it has been my home!
Happy to meet you & to be in the fam❤️
Anons rock👊😎...Oh and, they really have good taste in music🎶🎵 Can’t wait for a BIG OLE ANON PARTY, Woo hoo🕺💃and Soon!