Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 September, 10:54
Today is a good day to embrace your creative side.
Post something you created.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by SEEK_AND_KEK in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
23 September, 01:21
In response SEEK AND KEK to his Publication
wow you are so smart♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SEEK AND KEK @SEEK_AND_KEK
23 September, 07:38
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Na, just informed. You have an intelligence I don't.. that's what makes it so beautiful.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
22 September, 11:53
I used to do that in my nerd work life. Now i just piddle here and there. So much change.

23 September, 07:36
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Its like riding a bike, you have a lot of it. Already there. Just gotta reactivate it :)

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
22 September, 10:08
That a good skill to have. I fix mine by throwing it away.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
22 September, 11:54
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
LOL! 🤣

23 September, 07:35
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
OMG YOUR TO MUCH! KEK