Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 September, 10:54
Today is a good day to embrace your creative side.
Post something you created.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates @IceKates
I painted a copy of this Diana Beach "Cloud Walkers" painting.
See the Eagle :)
It was 5 ft x 3 ft painted on a foam board I recycled from a 1-HR photo lab I ran. I hope to do my own original paintings someday soon.
05:26 PM - Sep 22, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
J J Larr @3JJL
22 September, 07:05
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
I just showed it around to my sisters... unbelievable, great, beautiful, amazing are some of the comments. You are a exceptional painter. 🎨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
22 September, 09:43
In response J J Larr to her Publication
Thank you so much for your kind words. I can copy drawing and painting so it's been good practice for my horse painting future.
I live not far from a horse sanctuary haven.

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
22 September, 07:03
Gorgeous. You can feel their energy.
Great job doing it on foam board.

22 September, 07:06
In response gcb 910 to her Publication
The backside said 1 HOUR PHOTO on it :) lol
I finally painted the back of it white. I loved the foam board. It worked great with the oil paints and so easy to move.

Miss. Messina @Messina
22 September, 06:42
Stunning :)

joann ferguson donated @joann212
22 September, 06:33
Gave me goosebumps. Gorgeous!

22 September, 06:38
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
I painted it flat on a table. After an hour or two of painting I would prop it up and run back to get a view of how it looked. I was thrilled they looked like horses and not cows. lol

Silver Cat @silvercat
22 September, 06:33
Excellent!

22 September, 06:39
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Thanks Silver and it was an excellent practice for when I paint horses.