Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 September, 10:54
Today is a good day to embrace your creative side.
Post something you created.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
I'm not super creative in that way bc my brain is more analytical. I don't paint or sew or build things.

I do a few graphic art thingys (as you know VK dots) but I can make a great playlist...does that count? :)

https://open.spotify.com/p...

12:41 PM - Sep 22, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
23 September, 03:41
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Totally counts!! Love the playlists ..creativity is ao much more that just painting or poems❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
23 September, 02:06
👍😍

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
22 September, 09:45
If I recall correctly, you created this graphic art thingy :)

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
22 September, 10:04
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
Love it! ♥️

Red Edge @Rededge
22 September, 10:09
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
imagine him rocking up in one of these to say hi to somebody on here as a hey ....
theydy freak out lol in a good way

William Filer @TahoeBilly
22 September, 09:02
Creativity can be learned. Use your vision and "see" something, then start to plan to build it. A birdhouse, or just paint a room. It's addictive.

Creativity can be learned. Use your vision and "see" something, then start to plan to build it. A birdhouse, or just paint a room. It's addictive.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
22 September, 07:05
I think youre very right brained! Being able to decode and see patterns takes an abstract minded person:)

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
22 September, 06:07
we can make world peace, that’s what all the beauty queens say anyway 🥰

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
22 September, 06:05
You are super tslented, look at how you kept us going on twat when we went down...you always have words of encouragement and your playlists are awesome. plus you can decode like it's nobody's business 😎❤️

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
22 September, 06:01
You Betcha it does ... great sound makes the world go round 🤗

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
22 September, 05:57
Same! There is not an artistic bone in my body😂! But you are so talented Kim! You connect people to you and others! You are the only reason I could find everyone every time I got booted from twatter! Im glad I found your profile back in the day! You, VK, DOQ, Phae, MG, JFK Jr. Fan, Nana, Lo and many many others have been so amazing and helpful throughout the years! Even when I didnt communicate with all yall that much. Yall are all blessings!

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
22 September, 05:19
It's the real-DJ that's the most valuable! I've got over a terabyte of great music but when I shuffle play, it's not that good and the streaming services end up repeating too often.

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
22 September, 04:10
I seen Owl City on one of your lists and it reminded me of Fireflies 😁

Selah 321 @Selah
22 September, 04:01
Everything counts in creativity... knowing and spotting music that can elevate others is a great ability...not everyone has an ear for it.... PS ... You are a great motivator.🤗

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
22 September, 03:39
wow! its Naz-Light (wifey) this is too wild Kim! was just thinking of you an hour ago as I was blasting a song from VK playlist “born for this” by 7kingZ. and then Morris shows me your post 🤯. love these kind of syncs! hope you are well - miss you on twatter lol . much love, light & hugs Kim! thanks for always shining your light!

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
22 September, 03:30
YES!!!! Same here sis, I feel you 💜💜 SO stoked to have Kim playlists in my library now!! Thank you, thank you for sharing, music can be healing right ;) I feel these melodies bring us together, unite us beyond any space or time.

Been adding to this one for a couple years now, lots of favs!
Like burning CD's but easier lol

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 September, 08:31
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication
Perfect. Thanks, Casey! :)

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
23 September, 03:45
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication
This music tickles my brain..in a good way!! Especially waves by Miguel in High Vibes 1 😍

SAR 1776Q @SAR1776Q
22 September, 01:25
Not true... you were thinking *materially*.
You created YOU! You're an amazing Soul!
That is a far greater contribution to humanity than any 'thing' humans can invent. ✅️💖

22 September, 01:42
In response SAR 1776Q to his Publication
Wow, R!
Thanks for the compliment.
Great perspective as always and I would say Ditto to YOU, too! ♥️

Steph Ayers @Steph3
22 September, 01:22
Wow! Thanks for sharing Kimmy! Mines a bit outdated 😂💜✌

22 September, 01:26
In response Steph Ayers to his Publication
You're welcome. I have other public playlists, too, if you just look under my profile!

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
22 September, 01:03
👌

Butwhat doIknow? @ButwhatdoIknow3
22 September, 12:57
def counts!

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
22 September, 12:57
Mix tapes are the best. If I look in some old boxes, I'm sure I have one. Only bummer is no cassette player to listen. lol

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
22 September, 12:48
I am super analytical; which causes issues when I refurbish furniture or make something with my Cricut....I bloody over analyze everything. Takes me forever! I really annoy myself. 🤣