Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
22 September, 11:24
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
All I see is "Pope" and "May"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
22 September, 11:21
This and so much more from the Pope and the Catholic church has made me turn away from the church but not my faith. There was a prophecy years ago that said the Catholic church would be under attack by Satan. The church would die but come back resurrected like Christ.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Searcher 67! @Searcher67
22 September, 12:08
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
That is actually happening right now.

1776 ... @IGG1776
22 September, 11:18
🤣😂

America First @Realdeal
22 September, 11:15
yea may bc this shit aint ending anytime soon

America First @Realdeal

America First @Realdeal

America First @Realdeal

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
22 September, 11:13
And Chelsea? She's supposed to be an authority on health or the soul? How to sell your soul? Ewe....what her mommy taught her. Very funny movie! 😄

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
22 September, 10:56
Elizabeth's gift to Phillip.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
22 September, 10:47
if lightening were to strike on that day, i wonder where it would land🧐

Victor This Guy @This_guy
22 September, 10:45
Guess that clears up any doubts about deepak chopra...the pos!!!👋🤓

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
22 September, 10:26
Wouldn’t you love to be a fly on the wall when all these scenarios were being planned out? I picture a bunch of WHs sitting around a big table laughing their asses off. No no! Not Hillary. Let’s stick Chelsea in on this one.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
22 September, 10:24
Is this a culling for these Satanists?

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 September, 10:14

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
22 September, 10:52
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
22 September, 10:00
THIS MOVIE. LOL!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
22 September, 09:56

David Treciak @scifiwriter
22 September, 11:10
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
I'm curious to know who her real father is. Webster Hubbell?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 September, 09:54
The Pope is apparently up next!

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
22 September, 09:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I sure hope so. I grew up in Catholic school; and not the good kind.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 September, 10:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Great! My family needs this wake-up call.

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
22 September, 09:49
dont think chopra is a satanist. just another hoodwinked soul

Victor This Guy @This_guy
22 September, 10:47
In response Michael Nobody to his Publication
Wanna buy a bridge? 🤭

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
22 September, 01:01
In response Michael Nobody to his Publication
it seems like some spiritual influencers have got caught up rubbing shoulders with the psuedo elites (chopra, sadhguru, williamson). ive read books by two of them and i cant see a person writing those books, but in private, worshipping satan. i mean anything is possible these days but i doubt it