Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 September, 09:13
Been going thru my day and having flashbacks of dream scenes that I kinda remember. They are getting entangled with real memories.

I have had this happen in the past but its been all week this week.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z @stunninglyboring
The veil is lifting.

Whether awake or dreaming, you're experiencing the same bio-physical process. True, they're qualitatively different realities, but if you're thinking and feeling, it's real. Thus, René Descartes' famous statement Cogito, ergo sum ("I think, therefore I am").

"I am real" said Alice in Wonderland. If I wasn't real, I shouldn't be able to cry."
"I hope you don't suppose those are real tears?" Tweedledum interrupted in a tone of great contempt.

Quantum behavior extends into the everyday realm. Pairs of vibrating ions were coaxed to entangle so their physical properties remained bound together when separated by large distances. (Spooky action at a distance, as Einstein put it).

The unseen invisible SPIRITUAL world is, indeed, a reality.
A place, perhaps, where our biggest battles are fought;
our most glorious hopes manifested.

A place of prayer.
Where hearts connect to God, the source of all being.

The veil is lifting!
09:28 AM - Sep 22, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by stunninglyboring in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Radiant Patriot -Z, click on at the bottom under it