Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Been going thru my day and having flashbacks of dream scenes that I kinda remember. They are getting entangled with real memories.

I have had this happen in the past but its been all week this week.
09:13 AM - Sep 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
God Wins @Nous
23 September, 05:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
This exact thing has been happening to me for the past year. For example when i talk to friends i get the feeling that i have a great story to tell them, about what happened to me a couple days back and then i quickly remember that it was actually a dream.

Another example is that some of my earlier memories are blurry to me, i don't know if it was from a dream about the event or the actual event

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TrueView Patriot @TimA
23 September, 09:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
23 September, 03:32
dreams, ppl from past

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
22 September, 11:08
🙋‍♂️ Same.

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
22 September, 03:47
I get anxiety when I feel back in time but im not

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
22 September, 03:26
Yes i’m getting a recurring dream start again this week over and over..

Same theme, same dream, no outcome

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
22 September, 01:44
Same. It gets weird.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
22 September, 12:40
Funny you should talk about dreams, i had one last night where i was having a conversation with JFK Jr about something we both liked growing up. Wish i could remember more of the conversation

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
22 September, 12:39
And God Sent Me Before
You To Preserve You A
Posterity In The Earth
And To Save Your Lives By
A Great Deliverance 1117

Since Imprisoning Souls
Is Lawful By Their
Standards Then
Incinerating The Souls Of
Oppressors Is Too 1117

That The Court Shall Not
Accept The Testimony Of A
Close Relative Of The
Defendant In Matters Of
Capital Punishment 1117

The Bible Tries To Say
God Ordained Our Current
Leaders But If Thats The
Case Why Are Their So
Many P E D O P H I L E S
In Office 1117

And This Righteousness
From God Comes Through
Faith In Jesus Christ To
All Who Believe There Is
No Distinction 1117

Jesus Said To Her I Am
The Resurrection And The
Life The One Who
Exercises Faith In Me
Even Though He Dies Will
Come To Life 1117

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
22 September, 12:31
That’s probably how things will seem when this us all over. The 2 competing realities come back together. Maybe merciful for some but give me Truth.

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
22 September, 11:58
I have had recurring dreams from childhood until now
playing out to be true in current day.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
22 September, 11:58
Ment to say. like Deja vue.

22 September, 11:55
This would happen to me during my childhood and early adulthood. I remember these dreams now but not as clear. Started revisiting them when we got internet in 2001 and up to today.

Lysanne anon @lysanne
22 September, 11:51
VK you’re in my head!! All day I’ve been remembering childhood dreams. bizarre

CharRose @CharRose
22 September, 11:44
Same here...it's all blending. More and more seems there is no separation in days of the week, weeks of the month and in many ways there seems to be no separation of years since 2020. Time seems to be folding into itself/evaporating.

Cindy Lou @Cindy_A
22 September, 11:43
Getting chills from the similarities to my week!

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
22 September, 11:41
i've had dreams since sunday night that have been of me talking with someone, and as soon as i wake up, it's gone. i know the dreams are important, i can feel it is important, but i cannot remember them. sunday night i was so tired when i went to sleep, i heard someone clear as day talk to me, like they were in the room with me and the voice was loud and strong, a man's voice and i opened my eyes, and it was gone from my memory. weird stuff.

Green 8700 @Green8700
22 September, 11:41
if you only know the change that I’ve been going through. All good all beautiful. I’ve been having dreams that are so vivid that they are waking me from a sound sleep I’m not complaining I’m just amazed.

Miss. Messina @Messina
22 September, 11:36
is it connecting dots ?

Whimma Texas @Whimma
22 September, 11:32
you too huh

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
22 September, 11:29
i posted last week about my daughter excited about walking a harbor trail. when we went to cross a walking bridge she became disoriented. “ i thought this was a wooden bridge?” the last time it was a wooden bridge was 1921. would love to know the graphics on that one.

trueblue @trueblue
22 September, 11:27
weird. a lot of dream memories have been coming back to me lately. from even my childhood and years ago. i remember my dreams that im having now and sometimea confuse them for my real memories.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
22 September, 11:25
Had the weirdest night…woke up out of a dream because I heard my husband say my name loudly, and when i looked at the clock it read 3:21.
3-2-1 😳
This morning hubby said he did not say my name but also woke up because I was talking in my sleep! ( I never do that)
His birthday is today, 9/22, and we are going out to dinner later. Cant wait to see what other weirdness this day has in store :)

22 September, 12:08
In response New Years Day to her Publication
This happened to me this summer. Only I could not read the digital clock, the voice I heard was a male english accent ( don't know who it was) and I sat up in the bed and answered what!? I don't like being woken up. Lol 😆

Bee Bee @BxAx17
22 September, 11:01
For me is kind of the other way around. In my dreams I make different choices, I behave in a different way, I am the new person I m becoming (re becoming?) since I woke up, so it's my "real memories" that are getting entangled with my dreams...
What happens in my dreams is very very real to me anyway...
It deeply effects myself and my feelings, it changes me in a good way, it makes me grow...
It just feels that these parallel realities are getting very close...
Yes, entangling, one way or another...
I personally love it
It makes me feel infinite❤️

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
22 September, 11:53
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
❤️

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
22 September, 11:57
In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Royal Avyon @finaldestiny
22 September, 10:57
remembering is activating… i believe we’re on that period where we’ve being shown our true power. keep asking your higher self to show you and get your memories back!! Remember who you really are…

Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
22 September, 10:50
Was this a Deja Vu moment

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
22 September, 10:49
That happens to me all the time, but some dreams are different, It’s as though I’m being shown things, and it’s up to me to put the pieces of the puzzle together so that my dream makes sense

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
22 September, 10:46
Something is Off! I am starting to question what is real in my short dreams when I remember them and what is not.

I REALLY think we just had a Timeline Shift. We were on a depressing path and now it has changed. HOPEFULLY towards a positive/better Future.

BUT.... Something is UP. Days are jumbled up. They move fast and then slow, I think it is one day and it isn’t!

This is One Weird Ass Week!! Period!! (if “nothing” happens, I will care to disagree... something has happened! 🤣😂🤣).

Awake Now @Awakenow
22 September, 12:41
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I agree! I just couldn’t understand yesterday was Wednesday! I could swear i missed Tuesday!!!

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
22 September, 10:44
😲😳 YES!!! ME too!! Does it mean something? I felt like I was losing my mind! 😜

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
22 September, 10:44
I hate when I have a conversation with someone and then I have to ask myself if it was a dream that I am telling or something that really happened 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️