Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
22 September, 03:43
107 has put out some dates recently, I know High has noted them here, but I thought it couldn't hurt to put them together with a sprinkle of speculation:

Juan said we might be able to expect something 9.23/24, so, the evening of 9.23 into the morning of 9.24

9.23 - Trump rally in Wilmington, NC (7PM EST)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
hearing 24 and week of 24 which is ties to the last day of the Hebrew calendar year (the word for it sounds like “shecktah”)

historically every 7 years on this last day something takes place like s stock market crash, something affecting money/markets. saw it on twit
guy saiid “keep cash on hand and have car gassed up and food for s few days (nothing too major)

he also stated “vatican request all funds throughout world be sent to them by 9.29”
so that could support a “crash” a few days before if there are simultaneous withdraws.

these days we hear so much but i fugure necer hurts to go to the foodstore friday instead of saturday or sunday kinda thing 👍
03:54 AM - Sep 22, 2022
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cydalee in this post can reply
JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
22 September, 04:02
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Shemitah :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396