Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
107 has put out some dates recently, I know High has noted them here, but I thought it couldn't hurt to put them together with a sprinkle of speculation:

Juan said we might be able to expect something 9.23/24, so, the evening of 9.23 into the morning of 9.24

9.23 - Trump rally in Wilmington, NC (7PM EST)
03:43 AM - Sep 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
22 September, 03:56
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
🍿😮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
22 September, 03:54
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
hearing 24 and week of 24 which is ties to the last day of the Hebrew calendar year (the word for it sounds like “shecktah”)

historically every 7 years on this last day something takes place like s stock market crash, something affecting money/markets. saw it on twit
guy saiid “keep cash on hand and have car gassed up and food for s few days (nothing too major)

he also stated “vatican request all funds throughout world be sent to them by 9.29”
so that could support a “crash” a few days before if there are simultaneous withdraws.

these days we hear so much but i fugure necer hurts to go to the foodstore friday instead of saturday or sunday kinda thing 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
22 September, 04:02
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Shemitah :)