Chonita Nigus @Chonita
21 September, 03:27
I just wanted to say thank you! After I posted a minute later I was just going to delete the post. I am thankful I did not! It was amazing getting on AU this morning only to see so many of you liking, sharing, praying and offering up good advice. I have researched and looked into many of your solutions. Not only that but I think others have benefited from some of your suggestions as well. I truly appreciate it! There are no words to describe how much it has meant to me and my son.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 September, 03:28
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
We get thru this by supporting each other.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM 8:13 @IAM13888
#FamilyIsEverything
is the most powerful 3 words in the movement 🙌

multiple meaning exist ✍️

for today…”WE” are just like family ❤️

🥰
01:13 AM - Sep 22, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IAM13888 in this post can reply
1776 ... @IGG1776
24 September, 05:15
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
24 September, 05:26
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
😘

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
24 September, 04:08
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
Did you know the word church in Hebrew means Family.... We are becoming a Church through a Great Awakening.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
24 September, 05:05
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication

😇